Akeem Ayers...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Didn't you say knee injuries were pretty serious, especially his injury? I've rucked a few miles with a broken big toe..

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea, several times. I even went as far as to say; if Munchak rushed him back which IMO he did, we'd lose Morgan for the year, which is basically whats happened.

2 weeks before the Jacksonville game, Morgan hurt that same surgically repaired knee. He should have sat out 6 weeks, but he was back in 3-4.

3. Titans Eternal

But we can't agree that it hurt us that he then went and... hate to say it again.. but toured a different country, rather than rehab?

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

My point with Morgan is more about the lack of professionalism than wether prancing about Africa is or is not good for ones knee rehabbing.

Clearly he should have made the rehab his first priority

5. JCBRAVE

You guys HAVE to be kidding me, right? How is going to Africa for a few days hazardous to ones knee? HOW? What can't he do in Africa that he can only do in Nashville or Atlanta?

Before you guys go any further. Was the lockout not going on in March when Derrick went to help some staving kids?

It was, and because it was, he couldn't be in Nashville if he wanted to be.

You guys sound like RollTide, just b8tching for fun.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

its about the lack of professionalism too me.

If he was serious about being a pro he would not have made that choice.

Africa will still be there when hes done playing for the Titans

Its not just Morgan. There is, and has been for a number of years, a culture in the Titan lockeroom where guys are only concerned with getting paid and not in winning football games.

kris Brown was the worst IMO. Dude took himself out of how many games because he had enough yards already, and what was his publically stated primary goal heading into his UFA season - remain healthy. Not win the SB but be healthy so he could get another contract. Loser.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Morgan just wasn't ever that good.

There. I said it.

One knee, two knees, or five knees... he was a reach in the draft and he's performing at the level he was to be expected to.

I watch most GT games (one team I've always liked). Many of you can probably remember how much I hyped Burnett (super bowl team starter now) but hated on D Morgan. He was just never anything special. He got sacks, but it wasn't anything that ever made you think "wow- that guy is good"... just a lot of right place/right time sacks.

8. JCBRAVE

Are you sure about that?

9. JCBRAVE

Kinda like Michael Strahan?

10. Titans Eternal

The land mass itself should still be there, at minimum.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar