Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Akeem Ayers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,167
    Sounds like you're just mimicking exactly what Gruden said. Lol
  2. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461
    If you're worried about his speed and tackling ability, then there is no need to like him :D
  3. bkellyusa Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I was surprised as well that we got him.When I heard his name called my first thought was hasn't somebody already drafted him by now..
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    I don't even remember what he said, after each pick I instantly refresh this page haha

Hey he's pretty good in coverage and very athletic. I just like my LB's fast and well the way he tackles won't cut it in the NFL.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,167
    His 40 time is what... 4.6? Can't be worse than our current group of LBs who are probably as slow as Ryan Mallett.

Admittedly, 4.6 is not a good time but seems manageable at the LB position.
  6. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152
    I guarantee you that Ayers is better then the two linebackers we have starting and is more NFL then Curran.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,153
    Especially since we don't have a McGrath on the team. Does he play with Bullock?
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,153
    To me it sounds like McRath and Ayers will rotate Sam and Will, Witherspoon or Tulloch will play Mike. I think Gray has a hybrid view on Ayers, and we're going to see multiple different formations, which I like.
  9. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461
    Oops, I meant McRath. Is that better now? He hasn't made a play since he has been on the team.

Come on now with that. I could call you out on somethings, but I don't worry about the small things. You know d@mn well what I meant.
  10. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,153
    Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine! I hate it when people say McGrath or Bullock! Drives me crazy, I figured you knew it wasn't correct :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.