Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Akeem Ayers moving to DE

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,414
    34 hides some blitzes and gives some options, but nothing is wrong with running 43
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,089
    That's pretty much what everyone is saying. You can take it to the bank that Baltimore will draft him... And no need to worry about a loose canon. Ray is a murderer and that worked fine for them.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,577
    Speaking of Ray Ray, did you guys see him last night? He's looking like he's missed a few meals.
  4. bigdogtitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Its all about giving the opposing QB a pre-snap read that may or may not be where and what your responsibility is at the snap.Most QB who go deep into the playoffs will pick a defense apart by changing a play after reading a defense. The key is having a versitile smart defense that can stop the run and adapt and win one on one battles
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $95
    I am sure thats normal for most football players. I bet they eat an insane amount during the season to keep their weight up.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,577
    Yea I hadn't thought about the toll a football season takes on your body. It does leave you looking thin at the end.
  7. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,647
    This is not even close to true. If there's any real trend, it's that teams are using hybrid defenses that mix 3-4 and 4-3 looks.
    Two Kings high fives this.
  8. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    No one plays a base formation anymore. Saying you're a 4-3 team doesn't really mean anything except the players you go after or need. In the NFL everyone uses some hybrid packages, I saw a ton of 3-4 looks last season and we're adding players who have the versatility to move around a bit. I expect a different defense year 2 under Gray.
  9. cutter10 Rookie

Moolah:
    $56
    Every year this time fans of teams that didn't quite accomplish the playoff dream begin wishing for all sorts of big name players for FA pickup, when sometimes you already have most of the pieces, i agree changes will be made due to contracts being not renewed, but the Titans need to protect their young prospects or they'll be starting with the Rams,J-ville,Texans or Colts, Pannel Egboh(6-6,287) and Malcolm Sheppard (6-2, 289) are two players i think will have a break out year, Zack Clayton is safe with the Titans.
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,577