Akeem Ayers and Zach Brown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

exactly. I see a lot of assumptions on this site about the "new" coaching staff... I won't hold my breath.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Such a great coaching staff we have.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Munch fired half our coaching staff last off season, and its bitten us in the ass several times.

Special teams is an issue, LB's are an issue. Every position with a new coach has been pretty bad.

Even if we somehow sneak into the playoffs I want Munchak gone.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I dont know man, if we can sneak into the playoffs from our current position even at 8-8 it would be tough to fire Munch.IMO. He would need to sweep up the division games and beat the raiders and hope the ravens bomb out. Its unlikely which is why If I was betting we are looking at a new regime.

A 6-10 or 7-9 he's gone. We arent there yet

I have spent the last week in deep depression, time for a little hope and belief. I really hope we win on Sunday and we go from there

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Mike Munchak does NOTHING for this team, nothing, I mean not a freaking single thing.

All he does is shoot the shlt with his best bud Bruce Matthews.

We need a coach that makes us better somehow, Munch does nothing at all but twiddle his thumbs and mumble "bull shlt" from time to time.

I'll never hope he loses games, but he is failing IMO.

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We hired Keith Millard to work with the pass rush why not hire a guy to coach up the run defense.

These linebackers are just not filling holes and Pollard sucks at run defense.

7. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

This is very true, we could replace him with one of those big Gatorade jugs on the sideline. Just prop a headset on it.....we get the exact same results.

I'm absolutley serious.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

And if it happens the new staff might suck worse.

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

cant be worse than what we have now.... we either make the playoffs or we don't and right now we are not going to make the playoffs so imo it can only get better if we make changes.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

In their defense they're not really being asked to rush enough, especially Brown. I place that blame more on the DC.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar