Air Apparent

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, May 17, 2006.

?
  1. Week 1, 2006

3.2%
  2. October, 2006

9.7%
  3. November, 2006

21.0%
  4. December, 2006

22.6%
  5. Week 1, 2007

32.3%
  6. Not even by then...

11.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:ha: Amen.
    in his own words, he addressed that what what staff have given him is similar except for 'language'. I'm sure he currently holds an abbreviated volume and there should be simplification for him ..... as well, as some customization , but I don't see a need to have an erroneous amount of playcalling if he can run a sizable amount of it with success. The time I see a need for bulk, is when alot of it isn't working.

I find it hard to believe that a 1 read QB was capable of producing such a high completion % . Don't you think opposing teams would have figured out that he had no progression and only focused on a single hot route ?
    doesn't seem like it would take alot of thought to figure out where the play was going, which should have led to more passes defended. That should credit his speed of release ..... or ineptitude of defense
    I think the OL will be solid this year, and maybe the FO does too since it really didn't address the issue through the draft. getting Vince crushed would not be good
    Physically or mentally, and Reese and Jeff have both commented on that.
    ya know, as much as people think that will save their jobs, I think it may just accelerate the opposite.
    I see it with a different spin though ..... Imagine we're doing well and we're actually in contention for a plyoff spot and our current starter goes down with an injury, and you're oh so close .
    this is kind of a paradox of your discussion, but I realize that your focus is on him as a full time starter; and I agree that scripting some situational plays that bring him in for spot work is an excellent way to bring him along

Good post Gut, I have to agree with 99% of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar