Air Apparent

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, May 17, 2006.

?
  1. Week 1, 2006

3.2%
  2. October, 2006

9.7%
  3. November, 2006

21.0%
  4. December, 2006

22.6%
  5. Week 1, 2007

32.3%
  6. Not even by then...

11.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Agreed.

I was optimistic and held out hope as long as I could.

2. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I think it will depend on how well the team is doing down the road. If Volek is playing great and the Titans have a shot at the playoffs, then we won't see Young start this season. This is the same situation the Bengals had with Palmer two years ago, if I'm not mistaken.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Dang SEC put it so eloquently..... I have a feeling we will suprise many this year.... or we could be like the 'Skins who seem to have great off season signings and still dont increase in production:irked:

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If our defense is solid and our running game is improved I think Volek could wi alot of games for us. Soon as Volek is not getting it done or gets hurt VY will come in and never give the job up.

6. I agree with Gunny, in that Mauck may start ahead of Young

If injuries happen, I say December at the earliest, although, I don't want really want him starting

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

The catted one with sox- he speak the truth.

[​IMG]

8. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Could you imagine the deafening "Boo's" of the Titans' fans when Volek gets hurt and Mauck walks out on the field? The fans are on the #10 train to the Super Bowl and would protest in a decision such as that.

However, they would probably start cheering again when Mauck gets pulled for throwing 2 consecutive INTs and fumbling on the snap. Not to put Mauck down, but he is the type of QB that will always play backup... or even 3rd string.

9. The minute that Fisher starts letting the fans call the shots is the minute that he should be fired...

10. Exactly, if Volek gets injured, I would expect Fisher to put Mauck on the field

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar