Air Apparent

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, May 17, 2006.

?
  1. Week 1, 2006

3.2%
  2. October, 2006

9.7%
  3. November, 2006

21.0%
  4. December, 2006

22.6%
  5. Week 1, 2007

32.3%
  6. Not even by then...

11.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Assuming McNair is gone, and we're sub .500, it's the first game after the bye week. Coincidentally we are at home against the Texans.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

How many of you would have thought the Titans are at the kind of cross roads they are at today? Predict? C'mon... you don't know what these guys will do. I think Young will start sooner rather than later. I think the dude has got an enormous ability to adapt.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

If they're going to start him this year, it should be either the second Texans game or the Ravens game. Right now, I'm leaning toward the Texans game, because that sounds like something Bud would do. Show Houston what they're missing.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

wouldnt that be nice for his first win as a starter.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Week One '07.

Maybe it's the "half glass full" part of me that thinks this, but I still think that Mac's back with this team this year.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

your not the only one who thinks that.. theres no way Mac 9 leaves.. if he was going to baltimore he would have gone already..

8. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Billy doesn't have enough stamina to lead the team through the season. VY will be the starter sometime this year.

9. There's no way Steve is back this year. It's just a matter of how long before he becomes a Raven...

10. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

:fish:

Where have you been the past 7 weeks.:crazy: :fish: :chairwack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar