Ahmard Hall

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan9, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

This guy is a beast at FB, he had a great game, and has been having a great year this year. I think this guy is the most underrated player on the team, and may be the best and most consistant rookie on the team. I think our improved running game is somewhat due to him, he's blowing up LB's. He's also a reliable target out of the backfield and with him and VY knowing each other he is VY's security guy. He also runs really, really hard- like a bulldozer or something. I heard Jeff Fisher compared him to a more athletic Lorenzo Neal, thats saying that he will one day be the best FB in the NFL soon. This guy has Pro Bowls in his future, what a steal and I am glad we have him...

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I love the guy on this team. He plays real hard, is real physical, and seems to be a very competant athlete. He was a fantastic find.

3. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

yeah, and he's a good guy- we have the next Lorenzo Neal on our team, and its not like Fisher to compare players and to such extent so this guy has to be the real deal- if this guy is Neal that must make LenDale EG...

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, it's a shame he is a 27 year old rookie, i wouldnt mind having this guy around for another ten years.

5. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

well how old is Lorenzo Neal, Mike Alscott, Tony Richardson- FB's have longer careers in the NFL then most other positions...

6. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I think with his work ethic and character he will be around for about another 10 years...

7. yea he had a huge game, and hes definately an awesome FB

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah he maybe 27 but he hasn't takin the beating of a 27 yr old fullback. Theres no question he's underrated and consistant week in and week out. He's got a good future ahead of him in Nashville and how can't you root for the guy he's an ex-marine hoo-rah.

9. Tman

Tman Camp Fodder

Hall, Bo and of course Vince are all Longhorns. I'm glad they are helping yall win and also th efact they helped yall pick up about a million fans from Texas! :yes: Now, the Titans need to go to Houston and kick some arse! :grrhee: HOOKEM TITANS!

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Military maturity. Always welcome on a team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar