Ahmard Hall Calls out Bart Scott: "I don’t like Bart.."

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

quoted for truth

Although...once a Marine, always a Marine.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

everyone knows boxers wear gloves to protect their hands, not the other fighter's head.

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

You expect me to believe that?

In that case, boxers should be wearing these:
    [​IMG]
    Plus hand injuries account for only a tiny percentage of MMA injuries.

Still...MMA > boxing
    (though we can save this debate for another thread. not trying to hijack it..back on topic...)

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you can believe whatever you want, but it's the truth.

boxers wear bigger gloves to protect their hands because hands are the only weapons they have.

MMA's hand injuries are less because they have more available to use(elbow, knee, kicking, ect.)

boxers don't need their fingers to be free because they don't need to grapple. also, since the majority of blows are going to the face since, once again the only weapon they have is their fist, you don't want someone getting their eye poked out.

plus, a 12 round fight puts a lot more strain on the fist than a 3 round right, especially when it's your only weapon.

5. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

That's a good point . . .

Ahmard should fight Bart at UFC 104

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. titandan

titandan Starter

Ray Lewis is good but he's freaking annoying! He's one dude I'd like to see on the decline... Wish Michael Roos would level him when he's not looking... Or what would be nicer is if that Titans tightend ran him over instead of Merriman that one play couple years ago! Hartstock was it?

That would still not be enough to repay all of the heartache Lewis caused us Titans fans!

7. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Everything you said is true. Good points. Which supports my statement of:
    MMA > boxing

8. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

I don't see what this has to do with MMA or boxing. :stupid:

9. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I never got the memo where you were appointed the designated Thread Nazi.
    but in any case, MMA doesn't have anything to do with the thread, other than Hall's comments of 'I don't want to fight him, unless he wants to fight'.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Okay this isn't a UFC thread so lets get back to football.

I like the loud side of Hall coming out. Usually he is reserved and keeps to himself. It's nice hearing his personality. The man dislikes one particular player, and isn't afraid to say so. They play one another in 2 days so its relevant. I'll be real close to Hall and Scott this weekend, so I'm excited to see some mouthpieces flying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar