Ahmad Carroll released!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by WKUTITAN, Oct 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

then you still have 1 bad DC= no turnovers.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

woolfolk's a corner ? :ha:

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Here's the deal

If there are personel changes and the D appears to improve then personnel could be blamed for the earlier problems.

If there are personnel changes and the D appears to get worse then Schwartz could be blamed for the earlier problems.

There will be no personnel changes till after the bye week when the cows come to town allowing the possibility of a decent showing by the D, and allowing MbSGWB dehr Schwartzie to deflect the early season disaster onto the players.

just my thoughts on it. I would love to be wrong and have Tulluck, Finnegan and Lowery starting sunday. Titans got nothing to lose by replacing obvious weak spots IMHO.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yes, that is true but smackreturner diplomacy fixed all that. Now even omaha greets real trolls (like KFChahaha) with open arms. That was pretty funny though. :ha: I think Coltsfreaks and goTitans are both better for all that. We interact more. (I guess... I haven't been on all that long really) Plus now there's a user group. That board comes in handy.:))

hey guys, Sapper is a very good friend of mine. Someone you want to have around this forum. Trust me on this. :coltssuk:

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

You gotta be kidding me? Do you watch any NFL or are you limited to the Titans? This guy is toast with a capital T, he's a CB version of Lamont Thompson. GB is strapped for CBs, and they let him go. Hopefully, Reese stays away from this piece of junk.

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

he didn't just get spanked Monday, he's been getting spanked ever since he's stepped onto an NFL field

7. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Here's his stats not considering the 4 games this season...
    2004 -
    14 Games played
    49 Total tackles
    2 Sacks
    1 Interception
    6 Pass deflections

2005 -
    16 Games played
    44 Tackles
    0 Sacks
    2 Interceptions
    8 Pass deflections

He has played some kick returner also, not much shown untill the 2005 season, with 19 returns for 390 yards on avg. thats about 20.5

He looks almost statistically just like Reynaldo...

8. SuperFreak90

SuperFreak90 Starter

Carroll going to Houston

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar