Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by WKUTITAN, Oct 3, 2006.
your oppinion is it?
Sure he's a bust, but Batman may still be better than Reynaldo... :hmm:
oh im sorry, do you have a problem with non titan fans sharing an opinion?
As I recall, his nickname was Batman...
To take a leaf out of your book:
No results found for oppinion.
Did you mean opinion?
o‧pin‧ion /əˈpɪnyən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uh-pin-yuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
3. the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.
4. Law. the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case.
5. a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone's good opinion.
6. a favorable estimate; esteem: I haven't much of an opinion of him.
Maybe Oppinion can be found in dictionary.com/indianalish
now onto 'Its' and your poor use of grammar.
glad to see you can draw a line between my posts. i was being honest here, not baiting or pestering in any way. i can see its not wanted. but at coltfreaks all are welcome (just ask BIP)
If you get released from the Packers secondary, something is wrong with you or your really really bad.
Separate names with a comma.