Ahmad Carroll released!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by WKUTITAN, Oct 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WKUTITAN

WKUTITAN Camp Fodder

The Packers let CB Ahmad Carroll go today. Granted he isn't an all-star but I think that his experience could be useful to the Titans and we couldn't get any worse by giving him a shot. Whats everyone's thoughts?

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

He's supposed to be really fast I think. 2nd rounder maybe? Doubt it could hurt our secondary :(

Wait....fast, 2nd rounder....realeased rather early....LT?

3. WKUTITAN

WKUTITAN Camp Fodder

He was actually their 1st round pick back in 2004, 24th or 25th I think.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, he was released because he was spanked last night. it was pretty obvious the eagles were going right at him when woodson went down with an injury.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Couldn't be any worse than Schwartz.

6. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

From what I've heard, the Packer fans have wanted this guy gone for a while. "Packers just cut Ahmed Caroll today, who got torched by Lewis last night, and gave up both a holding and pass interference call that aided the Eagles in other scores. And that's all Caroll could ever do in the last two years: get burnt or get a penalty."

That's all I've heard about him.

7. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

If we can get, we might as well. Maybe we can coach him up....oh wait, that ain't gonna happen...at least not until we find a defensive coach capable of coaching him up.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

oh god, heres another nobody the titans will bring in

9. smili

smili Starter

That'd give us 3 first round cornerbacks. We can play one and use the rest for spare parts.:yes:

10. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

that amused me

I think this is one of the problems the Titans are having. Just grabbing players hoping they can fill the void. It reminds me of a little child playing battleship. Randomly shooting at any number that comes off the top of his/her head. Its my opinion that the Titans need to start building a team instead of filling the holes that they have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar