Ahhh, hindsight....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

While I didn't "hate" the pick, I like most, wanted a WR. Sweed to be specific.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I am at least on the right side of this equation.

"I watch Conference USA. I actually highly touted Avery too. I like this guy. He's a lot better than most people here think. This was a great pick for us. It actually has Norm Chow written all over it despite the fact he's gone. He's much better than Henry. Henry was a reach. This guy was not. He's legit. And was right there with the top rb's. He's got some strength and top tier speed. And you have to like his ability to cut. Something Henry never had. We got a great one here. I'd put him right behind Adrian Peterson as far as game break ability. We needed that badly. In my opinion, he should start right away."

In another thread, I know we debated whether or not he would have runs over 50 yards like he did in college. And I'm happy to say I was on the right side of that equation too. We've gotten the big plays all season.

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i love how burner28 talked mad smack about chris johnson on draft day, and then 3 weeks later actually changed his name to Burner28...:lol:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

yeah McNabb really lit it up againist the Bengals......he threw an amazing 3 ints.....what a beast.:gag:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

DMcNabb is having a Jekyl/Hyde type of year isn't he.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I actually wanted Chris Johnson..

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I keep telling people not to listen to this idiot! He doesn't know what he is talking about!!! :grrhee:

Yeah...okay...I was one of those hoping to get a WR at that spot. However, I am now one of CJ's great supporters/defenders so I admit I was wrong.

Though you have to admit...we have not exactly won games lately by running. THAT has got to change.

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

yes and he's killing my fantasy team

9. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Come on honestly.....he has always been like this, perfection one week and complete crap the next......if you actually do some research, you would notice that granted ncnabb will occassionally have a monster game, but he predominantly turns in a 1td 1int type performance......which is poor considering the pass happy schemes ran by Andy Reid.......not to mention if he can even get on the field. Have you even checked his career fumbles.....71! Even more scary is he lost 41 of them.....thats a 58 percent chance if he loses control of the football the other team recovers.:gag:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar