Agents Say Titans Want Rookie QB in '06

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I really hate that hair.

2. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I really hate the dude it's attached to.

3. maximus

maximus Starter

I hate both of them

4. fltitan

fltitan Guest

The Vikings are trying to trade for Atlanta's backup qb Matt Schaub but dont want to give them the #1 pick they want. Does the Titans not trying to trade McNair( if they are going to release him) make as little sense to anyone else as it does me. If Cook can get the right money McNair would redo his contract so it woulnt be a terrible cap hit. I cant believe we are going to release him and just let him go to the Ravens and get nothing. Work a trade with the Vikings for example package McNair and Sirmon for a 2nd or 3rd get him out of the AFC ruin Baltimore's grand plan and get something in return. I must be missing something someone enlighten me please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar