Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Agents Say Titans Want Rookie QB in '06

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    We have no idea what was said to Givens about Mcnair. Other than probably telling Givens he would be the #1 wr and how much money he was getting he may not have cared who was throwing the ball to him.
  2. metal957 In"Vince"Able

Moolah:
    $0
    Thats what I'm talkin about
  3. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,704
    Be truthful here, with McNair and Volek both you have a history of injuries. So I think whomever we draft will play at least some and maybe a lot because of injuries to the starters.
  4. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    If we were to draft Peterson we might as well keep Brown on the roster as well. Hopefully one of them will be healthy while the other is hurt.
  5. TitanKid4Life Guest

so im guessing that he is a running back?
  6. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Oaklahoma RB. He ran for 2000 yards his freshman year. Last year he was hurt half the year. He is a great talent and I suspect we would have to be about as bad next year as we were this year to have a shot at him.
  7. Brian Big Fan

Moolah:
    $0
    If by "right away" they mean after Volek or McNair leads them to a 2-4 start heading into the bye-week, then I'm on board.
  8. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    I say the rookie gets 2-3 starts with Volek at QB, and Zero if McNair is qb. But it's all good.
  9. TitanKid4Life Guest

or if we are down by a bunch and there is no hope for a comeback
  10. MelKiper'sHair Guest

No way Fisher wants a rookie at QB this season unless he has a guarantee from Bud Adams he won't be fired.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.