Agent shopping Horn after Falcons cut receiver

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Exactly.

I wonder how much Hawkins will want for #87 when Horn gets to Nashville? :))

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Let's make a run at Boldin.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

God I hope we bring this guy in...IF the price is right and he still has stuff in the tank..

word is...6 teams made the cut for Joe Horn says his agent. Among them include:

Dolphins (I doubt it)
    Titans
    Jags
    Rams (again, I doubt it)
    Cowboys

And I don't know the 6th team. But I would say cross Miami and St Louis off the list despite rumors of his Agent having interest in the phins, and the Rams don't give him a solid oppurtunity to start or win.

The Cowboys/Titans look like his best suitors. The Jags already have 8 recievers and don't need this one. The Cowboys probably are the front runner because of the QB and the chance at a ring. But tennessee will always be there because of the lack of receivers and the oppurtunity to be "The Guy".

Please don't let this be another Donte Stallworth Situation.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I like the idea.

But, what are we giving up to get him?

I'm not about to sell out to get him.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Obviously some picks. I don't know what's running on the market for a great WR though. It also depends on how confident we are in the off-season to get a WR.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Screw Joe Horn, make it right and go for Boldin.

7. DJB

DJB Starter

If they wanted a player like Horn they would have just kept Moulds

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Unless he can play TE, he won't get any catches on this team.:moon2:

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I'd be willing to give the Cards a second draft pick (since MR is such a genius in the draft) and Rob Bironas or Albert Haynesworth. Bironas is replaceable. Haynesworth will probably never play for the Titans again. I don't think the organization is going to spend the money. I think they'll pursue Joe Horn despite their claims to not have any interest.

10. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

if we give up haynesworth our defense wont even be close to the top 10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar