Agent Says Pacman Will Train and Fly Right

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Now see, your little safety quip just got you uninvited to sit next to me!:hot:

Yes I know about Chad's list and how Pac was on the list of potential people who could cover him. Did you know that Chad stole the Riverdance endzone dance idea from me! He's a thief!:irked:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Get out of the fog. It wasn't a quip or a smack dis or whatever. We need some damn help at safety or we are gonna pick in the top 5 again next year. The linebacking corp needs fresh blood. It's called reality. If you paid as much attention to these players performance on gameday as your makeup you would see that now that the draft capital is spent on DL & CB it is time to get an upgrade at LB and S. It's progressional.

You need to wake up and smell the coffee.:coffee: Being a pro football player is not all hugs and kisses. It's a competitive world, a competitive game, and a competitive market. Your boy Thompson's market value is down. I'm not sure they are going to punt on him but Lamont himself can not rule it out. To do so would be foolish and only serve to set him up for failure. (see Peyton Manning, failure prototype)

3. The Mrs

Lamont isn't MY boy, he belongs to another.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Hey Go Titans 3801, is this what you meant?

Elf, you are going to have to do better than that.
    Here this is a coupon...
    [​IMG]
    Present it at any Nashville area tattoo parlor for one free tattoo that reads:
    Property of SEC 330 BIPOLAR; I am owned.:))

5. The Mrs

Quit smoking that crack, dude!:stars:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

If you are going to rebuttle that no help is needed at safety than make an argument to that effect.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Yes, SEC BP, I think you're feeling what I've been feeling for a few weeks, like arguing with a tickle-me elmo. No matter how solid your argument is, you pull the string, and some giggling response comes back out, the same few things over and over that aren't responsive anyway...

Thanks for the support...

8. The Mrs

Bah, quit hatin'! (Gunny, the strike is over:kiss: )

9. The Mrs

Safeties are "safety valves". The play shouldn't make it in the backfield in the first place. It starts with the defensive line. If a running back makes it past the D-line, then you've got the linebackers who are supposed to step up and stop the forward motion. Most of the time, running backs had glided through the D-line and linebackers and were hitting their stride by the time they got to the safeties.

It's very difficult to catch and tackle an elusive running back who has hit the open field, one who was barely bumped by a D-lineman or linebacker.

You put any safety back there in the same situation and you'd have them running down the same rb's. From the first Steeler game to the last Jaguar game, the same problems were evident on the D-line. The best defensive showing of the year was the Ravens game.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

sounds nice - now for cryin' out loud someone remove that RB from Williams chest cause I think it is gonna leave a mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar