Agent Says Pacman Will Train and Fly Right

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The agent for Pacman Jones says his client has already started working out and is looking forward to next season. "I think his outlook is real positive, he knows it was a long season for him, different physically on his body, he wore down at the end," Michael Huyghue said. "He's determined to make the Pro Bowl, he's got some good goals in mind." Huyghue also said Jones will get to Nashville early and participate in the team's offseason program. He was also confident that Jones will not be involved in any off-field legal issues which overshadowed him much of his rookie season.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Wow, an agent is praising his client. What a shocker.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

hehehe, makes you wonder what he has done for the agent to say this :ha:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol, I was waiting for a 'but' in there.

5. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

One article saying Hill looks to improve next season.
    One article saying Pacman won't cause trouble.
    My theory is that the two corners are actually twins, one has to be the evil one. On the bright side, if Pac does get in a bit of mischief this off-season, it can't be quite as bad as last time... surely?

6. Nash

Nash Starter

The story here in town is that BUD had Pacman come to Houston, sat him down and told him that he will not tolerate the kind of behavior PAC exhibited this season, and if he does he will be gone...apparently the Raiders(no joke) and Miami have expressed interest in bringing him in as a punt returner only and would be willing to trade for him..

7. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Oh yeah, with all the antics before the season, I forgot that Pac caused some trouble on the field, too. He was busy this year. :ha:

Sometimes I wonder if Al Davis just wants these players in order to build the Raiders' reputation as a bunch of ruthless misfits. Fans seem to appreciate it.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

This guy seems to. :lol3:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

holy jesus. Thats just freaky.

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Raider fans are SCARY! At the AFC Championship game, I was wearing a Titans jersey....for about 5 minutes. I've got a temper, but I decided to take a loss. I really thought my friends and I were going to get beat up. I was traumatized:cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar