Agent: KVB unlikely to return..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Happy trails to you, until we meet again..

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

only way he comes back is the vet min. or jeff wants him back for more. Bullock deserves and has earned a deal over KVB. Keith plays hurt and has a decade of service. Giving money away give to the heart and soul of the defense. Not to the benifactor of fat albert....................look at the entire career of both and tell me whom should be signed?

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

KVB was seriously over hyped. His playing style sucks. sure he has a motor but going all the way around a blocker is crap. Learn some new tricks.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

neither, but I would agree a incentive contract too Bulluck would not shock me

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Based on the article the titans have not initiated contract talks so it isn't KVB being difficult to work with that is the problem here. I agree KVB isn't the player he used to be and quite honestly if he wants to keep playing can possibly get on for a year or two with another team that hasn't come to that realization yet.

I wish the man well. IMO no Titan fan should have even one cell of animosity toward KVB. All the guy did was come in and play at a pro-bowl level and give us some solid years and even when he did sign a long term contract he was reasonable about his demands. The guy has a fantastic attitude and gives 110% all the time. This good riddance crap is childish and unwarranted. This is a good man who was an outstanding Titan and I wish him the best.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I concur Soxcat. The man's an ox and a true class-act. Got nothing but love for the guy.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

In all honesty this is a sad off season in a number of ways. Good chance KVB, Mawea and KB are all gone for good. All class acts that give everything they got and are great leaders on the team.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Again, I agree. Their leadership can't be overlooked. Mawae wants to be a starter though and I do want to see Harris in the mix, so I won't be as sad to see Mawae leave.

Keith and Kyle are beasts when they're on their game and in top form. I'm not ready to count them out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar