Agent Hints Brown May Leave Camp if No Extension Talk

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

The key word here is simply potential, hey if he stays healthy and our O line gets it together maybe he will have another 2004 season, which he stays healthy and O line play is better.... all "potential"

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

and Travis Henry is a probowler. So?

Brown reminds me of the $1 value menu at McDonalds. I just want a Bigmouthburger from Chilis or a Kingburger from Fatburger... I think Brown needs to shut the hell up because he hasn't accomplished jack squat. Brown is not a marginal player? Brown is the epitome of marginal. I wouldn't go as far as to label him fringe player though. If he was a meal you can bet your arse he would come in a paper bag and cost less than $5.00.

Speaking of paper bags there are times when I am watching Brown at the Coliseum and I feel compelled to put a paper bag on my head. :baghead: There have been times where it has seemed as if Brown can not rip off a 10+ yard run without someone holding... (thus creating a hole large enough to drive that rig in your avatar through)

I was watching STL RB Jackson last night on TV. I'm jealous. That guy runs north and south and has the explosiveness you keep talking about (that we have in Brown) ... This agent bs with Brown has me upset with him... He needs to go out and put up 100+ yards... then we can look at an extension.

btw- Indianapolis rookie RB Joseph Addai looked good as well.

Yes, one can get full on McNuggets. Pass the weak sauce.
    Using this logic would you rather have TB RB Williams or MIA RB Brown vs. our Chris Brown?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

I'd take Ronnie Brown in a second. Probably Caddy too.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Using your logic would you rather have CHI Benson or ARI Arrington vs. our Chris Brown?

Or maybe:
    CIN Chris Perry
    DET Kevin Jones
    DEN Ron Dayne
    Trung Canidate (no team)
    CLE William Green
    STL Steven Jackson

All 1st or very early 2nd round picks that, imo, are not any better than Brown.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well if you think Brown is good in short yardage, then you've repeatedly been wrong :lol:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/492963

I'd rather have Steven Jackson thanks. I watched him last night and I liked the way he talked on camera. here is his player page. He had 15 starts and 1000+ yards. He doesn't seem like a wuss and doesn't run east west sideways for minimal gain as he rips his tendons out.

Chris Brown does have a much better haircut.:yes:

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Brown achieved +1000 yards in 11 games in 2004, so what?
    Lat year he got 851 yards on 224 carries. Jackson got 1046 on 254 carries. If you give Brown the additional 30 carries with the same avg. he would be just 80 yards short of Jackson. And then I won't even mention that St. Louis has a better pass offence to assist their runninggame :winker:

8. I'd rather have Cedric Benson

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:shocked:

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

just a guess..... but Steven Jackson will do MUCH better than Chris BRown this year (or in years to come)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar