Agent Advised Pacman Not to Attend Workouts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I do see where you are all coming from and I tend to agree with most of it, except calling him on things that he hasnt been involved in.

The shooting - had nothing to do with him.

The drug bust - Leant his car out to someone he knows. Possibly poor judgement or maybe a good friend that he doesnt need to ask what for.
    Doesn't make him a druggy.

Really the only thing he has done wrong (off-field) is last year with Robert Gaddy(?) and that was sorted out this year.

And there are other things that were rumours but nothing solid on it.

2. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

The drug bust thing is still under investigation, and since the car is supposedly his, then i would think he is at least a small part of that investigation. Im not saying he is guilty of anything, but I wouldnt count my chickens just yet on the drug bust thing. They arrested 9 people, so if Pac Man was involved I guarantee it someone rolls over on him if they can get a lessser sentence out of it. Again, not saying that will happen, just saying that the drug bust isnt a closed issue at this point.

Secondly, he just doesnt seem to care. He is constantly putting himself in bad situations, he holds out of camp forever, he isnt working out with the team now, he got lots of stupid penalties last year because he is a hot head. Not to mention he apparently threatened a reporter who was asking about the drug bust thing. I honestly see nothing what so ever to praise him on at this point and he doesnt appear to be doing anything positive for this team.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I agree with that, it will make this investigation interesting...whenever it is over.

I'm not praising him. I know he needs new friends and a new agent.
    But there is nothing worse to happen to you is when people start spreading untrue rumors about you making you out to to be the bad guy.

4. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I dont necessarily disagree with that. But I will say, he brings it all on himself and its incident after incident and there is certainly some reason to judge him. You shouldnt prejudge people I will agree with you, but, when they keep giving you reasons to negatively judge them then its hard to not look down on him.

If nothing else, he does give us something to talk about and definately makes the offseason a lot more interesting than it used to be.

5. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Just wait Pac will drop the THUG look and become a pro bowler ......................................just wait and see!!!

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

We hear things about Bulluck every day, yet people still can't spell his name.
    :ha:

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

When Jones refused to honor a Titan player tradition of giving (a miniscule amount of money) as a Christmas bonus to the locker room attendants last year, that spoke volumes about what kind of person he is.

8. jdee

jdee Guest

What could we get for Pac right now? I'd just about say it's time to send this guy on. Why did we draft him? He was bad news in college, and nothing's changed.
    One thing's that concerns me with the Titans now, we used to draft high character guys, I don't see that anymore. Pac last year, now LenDale White with his problems.

JDee

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what LenDale white problems?

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Its a known druggie hang out. The place to buy/sell, at least its what a useless friend of mine told me, and he was right about McNair hanging out in bars way before the mugshot was took.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar