Agent Advised Pacman Not to Attend Workouts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Well I'm glad that it's just not Pac Man deciding himself not to show up. I'm also glad to see that he is working out..

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What Would Reynaldo Hill Do?

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Hah..that's good WWHD?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

check out the signature for facts about Reynaldology and Reynaldo Hill.

A new fact every day....until i eventually run out of things to plagerise. :brow:

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Although every American is innocent until PROVEN guilty, that is a legal standard. As a Titan fan I hold the players to a much higher standard than that. Adam has done plenty wrong, hasn't been arrested this year - yet, but he has done plenty wrong.

Unfourtunatly I think he is not at the BSP this off-season for the same reason he was a holdout last season. He can't show up till his pee is clean.

I hope I am wrong, but that is what I believe. His consistent thuglet behavior only reinforces this.

Workouts?! Don't talk about workouts! Are you kidding me? Workouts?! I'm just hoping we can score some weed, more weed!

6. H Man

H Man Guest

Where the ($^# did this Hughygooy pinhead come from? Never heard of him b4 Pacman. P$%s on him...and Pacman too!

7. wkycatfan

wkycatfan Guest

I submit that the reverse is true. For him to show up for voluntary workouts showing a good attitude and trying to promote team unity would help reverse things of the past..........

8. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Before he became an agent, Huey Gooey was in the Jaguars' front office. :jagsbite:

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Pac is Pac. He's not any different from the day we drafted him. We knew what we were getting. Honestly, it's not all that bad. Yes- he associates with the wrong characters and has been immature BUT he has not broken the law.

Unfortunately, we are so emotionally invested in the Titans that we often hold the players to a much higher standard than other members of society. He is only a FOOTBALL player and a pretty good one at that. I could care less what he does off the field- as long as it doesn't have repercussions that affect his on the field (or the team) performance.

So, IMO he needs to stay in shape, show up for OTA's, put up excellent returns, cover well and get a few INTs. That's what I think we paid for. Who am I to judge if his non-professional behavior meets my personal code of morality.

10. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

I agree that his pee is tainted thick from a long winter of doing bong hits with his thug buddies. [​IMG]

Not that doing a bong hit is bad, but he's getting paid millions to NOT do that.

If he wants to do bong hits with his thug buddies, he should quit playing football, & get a job working the grill at Chili's.

Pac is a piece of crap human.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar