Agent Advised Pacman Not to Attend Workouts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Michael Huyghue, the agent for Pacman Jones, took responsibility for Jones' absence from the Titans' offseason conditioning program. “With all the negative publicity and the distractions, I just decided it would be better if he went off-site with his workouts,” Huyghue said. “I called Coach Fisher to tell him this." Huyghue says Pacman will return to Nashville in time for the May 15 OTA. “He will be back in time for the mini-camps, and if things go well, then he’ll probably stay and continue working out with his teammates,” Huyghue said.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Huyghue is a ******** idiot.

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

"with all the negative publicity and distractions"??? Give me a big freaking break...hey Mr. Agent....how about getting him into the OTAs so he can try to start correcting the image he now has tattooed on this community.

All this does is make him look like he can't handle the heat of the kitchen that HE freaking set on fire.

Shame they did not put a rip cord clause in his contract because I would pay $$ to pull that one.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

At this stage Pacman hasn't done anything wrong. You'd be wise not to forget that

5. Laserjock

Never said he had done anything illegal....but wrong is a matter of perspective IMHO.

Is it wrong that this guy has flagrantly put no effort to keep himself out of very questionable situations given his questionable history?

Is it wrong that he has done nothing to shore up his reputation as an anti-team player by his actions and attitude?

My answer to these questions is yes...it is wrong for him to do these things.
    I won't back down from that opinion and it will take a couple of years of some stellar play and quiet times from the PacPosse before I change my mind about whether I think this guys is an asset or liability for a team that is trying to rebuild itself.

6. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Yeah Gunny that's true, but conversely, he hasn't done anything right either.
    And for a team with the Star Legacy we have, Campbell, Moon, George, Mathews, Munchak, McNair, etc. he is a pale imitation of what a Titan should be. I was really hoping we would get a clean offseason and a new attitude out of this guy this season.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what questionable situations has he been in?

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Adam should have been there. He screwed up (big suprize) His agent is just trying to cover for him.

9. Laserjock

On location at 2am at a quick mart parking lot where a shooting occurs?

Huge drug bust involving a vehicle that apparently he "loaned" a friend for a rap video...maybe that is not a questionable situation, but definitely questionable friends.

10. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

The "friend" was arrested and identified by Police Chief Ronal Serpas as the primary target of the investigation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar