Afternoon Siestas

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Mrs, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I enjoy one on occasion during a weekend or vacation, but really can't work one in normally.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Man I'm surprised that a thread on naps has survived 2 pages

3. It's enough to put me to sleep...

Honestly, though, I don't nap. I'd have to be pretty exhausted to sleep during the day.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

There's a good chance that people who nap every day are probably suffering from mild depression.
    If that's you, get it checked out before it escalates...

5. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

^ Nonsense! More likely that you're not getting enough sleep and everyone's different as far as that's concerned. Try going to sleep at the same time every night; if you find you're still tired, go to bed a half hour earlier each night until you find your own sleep requirement.

More about Siestas

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So most Spanish speaking nations suffer depression?

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Where did you get that? Nothing wrong with a little 20-30 minutes power nap/siesta.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Then the majority of Spain and 90% of the Spanish-speaking nations in Latin America is suffering from it. It's a cultural thing. :rolleyes:

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

most of South and Central America speaks Portugese with the Mexicans speaking Spanish and of course Americans speak English. My head hurts.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Uh, nah. I dunno if you were being sarcastic or not, but most of Central and South America speaks Castillian Spanish. Only Brazil speaks classic Portuguese...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar