Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

After watching the Raiders game again...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. timmay143 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    What about Cole? He didn't give up on that run, gave it all he had. Stopped that running back twice from scoring. Practice squad maybe?
  2. vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Moolah:
    $0
    Welcome. Nice to have new blood here. Tastes better than old blood...

Maybe. He'd be a good candidate for the PS. He's probably 6th on the pecking order, so if he got on the PS it would be good. Or if Harper's concussion is really bad, he might get PUPed. Then he could make the roster.
  3. titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Moolah:
    $0
    welcome bro. Good observation by the way, that play totally slipped my mind. We have been trying to stop half the people on the board from jumping from the upper level of the stadium.
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    same here
  5. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Hawkins got hurt?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,049
    I was wondering the same thing.
  6. Bobo Guest

Only thing I am a bit worried about so far is Mookie. I've rewatched both games now and didn't see much from him. He could get lots of snaps this year, so we need him to step up.

I also watched Ball close....he'd make this roster by the skin of his teeth if he does make it. Kinda similar to Conover to me.
  7. reo Starter

Moolah:
    $10
    i generally don't even check the boards soon after a bad showing lol let all the freaking out people get it out of their system and then come by.

good post btw jeff. i especially like the last part about how people were overreacting to Q :))
  8. cld12pk2go Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    He hurt an ankle on his last KO return.

He limped to the sideline and did not return.

Fisher said they had him in a boot and had done an MRI, but said it will take a little while to get the results. He said it could be a few days or few weeks to get him back depending...
  9. asus64 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I think one of Vince's throwing mechanics problem is that he takes too long too **** the ball before throwing it, and that's why he becomes easy to read. Maybe he should try to do like the tennis players, the serve got so fast that they didn't have time for a full windback so the made it shorter in order to return the serves.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.