After watching Ravens-Steelers...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hoffa, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Main difference between being in the South and the old afc central is that we would be getting beat by those 2 teams instead of the Colts.

It is interesting that we used to get the better of the Steelers for some time and Fisher has a winning record against Cohwer. Now we play like a bunch of pansies 2008 being an exception.

We need a big back to go along with CJ and we need to improve this POS defense!

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I still think the defenses are defined by their safeties and is why we have sucked for so long. Steelers have Polamalu...Ravens have Reed....we have whiff and duck back there.

When we had Bishop he was like a 4th LB at times and he made people pay for going across the middle. Now...our guys wait until the catch is made and just try to knock their legs out from under them. They are weak and pathetic.

So goes our D....

And...it was nice having an offense that could actually stay on the field so the D did not have to spend 60% of the game on the field.

I hate the Ravens...always will...that rivalry remains whether in the same division or not.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Partly why I hate the Ravens.

They are the real Cleveland Browns from the Central Division.:evil:

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

We're just the odd man out. The Ravens/Browns need to be together for obvious reasons, the Bengals/Browns need to be together. And Steelers/Ravens is one of the better rivalries out there.

I guess they were putting a lot of stock in the Texans/Titans rivalry to take off. :(

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

The Bum Phillips had a great team in Houston but they could never get past Terry Bradshaw and his Stealers. Bum would have a Lombardi or 2 had it not been for Pittsburgh. "The road to the Super Bowl runs through Pittsburgh" was Bums' favorite saying.

6. bmoretitansfan2

bmoretitansfan2 Practice Squad

im baltimroe born and raised but the titans have always had my heart. both teams used to play each other tough physically and it was always good football between two teams that hated each other...i miss that

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What's worse is that I am no longer hating the Ravens. I actually don't mind them...We need to bring back the rivalry.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Ratbirds got easier to stomach after Billick was fired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar