After watching Ravens-Steelers...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hoffa, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Cept the Jags and Texans have sucked for a long time so really you just have to contend with Manning.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Fisher was successful in that division...He did not suck at that gameplan..

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I miss having a physical team.. period.. bunch of softies on both sides of the ball these days.. sad.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

It's the same style of team he thinks he has now... smash mouth. Strong, ferocious D and ground and pound offense. Same gameplan he's always had. Looked good in the 4 or 5/16 years we actually had the personnel for it. Hasn't looked too good the rest of the time

5. Hoffa

Yep, I know that.

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

You say he did not suck at the gameplan like the gameplan is a thing of the past. He had a couple good years, but other then that, yes, he has sucked. And if you agree then why argue? If we were in the AFC N we'd be the Browns or Bengals: occasionally impressive but largely in part nowhere near the teams Baltimore and Pitt are

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I also miss the AFC Central. I also agree the Steelers/Ravens basically play "Fisherball".

If only Fisher could see somebody besides Steve and Eddie out there we would be a better team. But I don't think it matters who the QB/RB combo is, Fisher will still see McNair/George and we will gameplan like they are still in their in prime.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Hoffa

Whatever man, I don't even know when this turned into an arguement or why. But by all means, knock yourself out...:rolleyes:
    It'd be nice to have one thread where someone doesn't act like an a-hole.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Very true. Instead of adapting gameplan to players he wants players to adapt to gameplan

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I've been missing that division for 8 years.

What I hate most about our division is that I don't HATE our rivals enough. Titans/Steelers and Titans/Ravens are always good games. Look forward to playing both teams next year.

I want to truly hate our division, but can't bring myself to.

While on topic, when was the last time the Titans beat the Ravens in Nashville? Has it ever happened? I truly don't think we've EVER done it. The road team always seems to win in Titans/Ravens matchups.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar