After QB?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

ROBERT JOHNSON AND NICK SCHOMMER---one was going to start last year until hope cried to fisher....why do you guys not have any faith in them?

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Do you have any evidence to support this story's validity?

3. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

ill look it up it was on espn...gonna take a bit...

4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Dang it Weddle just resigned with SD. Looks like Landry is our only hope and the news, according to Jason LaCanfora is the Jags are interested.

5. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i know roto world aint the best but i believed this one lol

6. 24

24 Starter

I remember this. He didn't "cry" to Fisher, but he essentially begged him for another chance. And, I believe in Johnson. I really liked him coming out of Utah, huge ball hawk.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I think Rolle, with a season and an off season under his belt could surprise. My guess is we keep Hope, but the young guys will get plenty of chances in the Jerry Gray D.

Hope, Griffin, Shoemer, Johnson and Rolle. Nickey and Fuller will probably be gone.

8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

There's no way we keep Hope with the amount of money he's owed. If he stays he'll have to renegotiate. $6.5 mill is more than Ed Reed or Polamalu make.

9. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

What about Donte Whitner? Don't really know much about him except he was a 1st round pick right or am I thinking of someone else? Means he has to have some kind of talent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar