Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

After QB?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    ROBERT JOHNSON AND NICK SCHOMMER---one was going to start last year until hope cried to fisher....why do you guys not have any faith in them?
  2. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,491
    Do you have any evidence to support this story's validity?
  3. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    ill look it up it was on espn...gonna take a bit...
  4. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,729
    Dang it Weddle just resigned with SD. Looks like Landry is our only hope and the news, according to Jason LaCanfora is the Jags are interested.
  5. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
  6. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    i know roto world aint the best but i believed this one lol
  7. 24 Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    I remember this. He didn't "cry" to Fisher, but he essentially begged him for another chance. And, I believe in Johnson. I really liked him coming out of Utah, huge ball hawk.
    1 people high five this.
  8. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
    I think Rolle, with a season and an off season under his belt could surprise. My guess is we keep Hope, but the young guys will get plenty of chances in the Jerry Gray D.

Hope, Griffin, Shoemer, Johnson and Rolle. Nickey and Fuller will probably be gone.
  9. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,729
    There's no way we keep Hope with the amount of money he's owed. If he stays he'll have to renegotiate. $6.5 mill is more than Ed Reed or Polamalu make.
  10. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    What about Donte Whitner? Don't really know much about him except he was a 1st round pick right or am I thinking of someone else? Means he has to have some kind of talent
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.