After Collins is gone what will the Titans do?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dub-v-titansfan, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Rather have Cutler then VY at this point

2. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

Vince looked so bad in the last game he played it just showed that his confidence and skills are shot. They wouldnt have given Collins 15 mill over 2 years if Vince was almost ready. If they thought Vince was close they would have just signed Simms for 4 mill and had him play it out till Vince was indeed ready. But guess what guys, Vince is pretty much donzo and will have to do alot to prove to everyone he is ready. The best option is to sign Chris Simms beacuse he was good with the Bucs before he had all those medical issues and i honestly think our system is one that he could flourish in. Id rather have Simms then Collins but thats just me.

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Call me crazy but I think we should offer Denver a first round pick in exchange for Jay Cutler. If we could get them to take VY too that would be awesome, but it seems like they would be willing to part with him.

4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I'm pretty sure it was only to get McDaniels Cassel and thats a done deal.

Now I just think it's Cutler whining his *** off.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

my apologies.. I don't call it great, because I spent about every childhood summer there. But somebody did die on the Raven rollercoaster. That's pretty cool. she didn't put the little bar thing over her, trying to be extreme, and she's dead. Social darwinism.

6. nickmsmith

Absolutely. Only Morpheus E would argue with that... but he's Morpheus E.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

only if brandon marshall comes with him. i swear he throws to that guy regardless of how many defenders are around him.

8. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

The rate Marshall is on with getting arrested, hes going to be joining Pacman on that reality show real soon...

9. nickmsmith

But he's a 'gunslinger.'

Which basically means he's arrogant enough to throw it where he knows he shouldn't. Stupid. How many games have Farve and Romo lost because of this? But at least they're fun to watch I guess.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why do you think bench time would help? Some bench time is helpful for a green rookie but vince has 2 years worth of starts already. What in the hell is he going to learn standing there doing nothing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar