After Collins is gone what will the Titans do?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dub-v-titansfan, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Hahahahaha.

Oh sorry that's all that came to mind on this. Actually that's also what Denver would say to that deal.

I guess ....... for a backup.

Hmmm ..... yes. I guess we do need a 7th round pick this year. Problem is indeed fixed.:rolleyes:
  2. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

You can laugh, sounds as though Cutler is a bit cranky these days. Ya never know, if Redskins can give $100m to Fat Al, Maybe Collins and a 2nd rounder.....:wink2:
  3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I agree Cutler does indeed seem upset by the trade talks but just like all the other players that complain he's stuck with his current team. Rumors, I don't know how true, are that Detroit is interested. I doubt he goes anywhere though.
  4. CRUDS

CRUDS Barf o Rama Tip Jar Donor

When Collins is done, feels like Vince will have already been released. I'd put my my money on none of the above
  5. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I WAS making sarcasm....I guess I used the wrong emoticon.

I really don't see this happening. But it would fix the problem at QB.
  6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

Cutler is a pick machine.. and a terrible person. my friend grew up in his hometown, about an hour away in Santa Claus, IN. and he's their golden boy, but he is a completely arrogant tool. But you get that a lot I'm sure when you're the only thing good to ever come from your small town. Cutler wouldn't be happy here, due to the offense anyway.
  7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Both he and Rivers came off as complete tools in that one game. They kept making screwed up faces at each other. I lost what little respect I had for either.
  8. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Dude... I think you're forgetting about Holiday World.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Cutler killed his team down the stretch of last year. I mean how do you lose to the Bills at home in a must win? Not only that he seems like a whiny *****.
  10. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Cutler didn't play defense, and neither did any of the Broncos' defensive players. That's why they folded.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.