Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

After Collins is gone what will the Titans do?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dub-v-titansfan, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Fightin'Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    Hahahahaha.

Oh sorry that's all that came to mind on this. Actually that's also what Denver would say to that deal.

I guess ....... for a backup.

Hmmm ..... yes. I guess we do need a 7th round pick this year. Problem is indeed fixed.:rolleyes:
  2. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
    You can laugh, sounds as though Cutler is a bit cranky these days. Ya never know, if Redskins can give $100m to Fat Al, Maybe Collins and a 2nd rounder.....:wink2:
  3. A Fightin'Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $0

I agree Cutler does indeed seem upset by the trade talks but just like all the other players that complain he's stuck with his current team. Rumors, I don't know how true, are that Detroit is interested. I doubt he goes anywhere though.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,735
    When Collins is done, feels like Vince will have already been released. I'd put my my money on none of the above
  4. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
    I WAS making sarcasm....I guess I used the wrong emoticon.

I really don't see this happening. But it would fix the problem at QB.
  5. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,556
    Cutler is a pick machine.. and a terrible person. my friend grew up in his hometown, about an hour away in Santa Claus, IN. and he's their golden boy, but he is a completely arrogant tool. But you get that a lot I'm sure when you're the only thing good to ever come from your small town. Cutler wouldn't be happy here, due to the offense anyway.
  6. A Fightin'Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $0

Both he and Rivers came off as complete tools in that one game. They kept making screwed up faces at each other. I lost what little respect I had for either.
  7. Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Moolah:
    $597
    Dude... I think you're forgetting about Holiday World.
    1 people high five this.
  8. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Cutler killed his team down the stretch of last year. I mean how do you lose to the Bills at home in a must win? Not only that he seems like a whiny *****.
  9. Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Moolah:
    $597
    Cutler didn't play defense, and neither did any of the Broncos' defensive players. That's why they folded.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.