after 10 minutes, Titans Sell out Entire Season

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DCtitan49, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Read the rest of the sentence in my post. It was about talking about the season as a whole, but ignoring the first part of it, not telling you what you can't say. The sentence stops at the period, not the comma.

This is one reason why you've been getting ragged on by so many people the last few days. You aren't taking the time to read and think about people's responses and type out a well thought out reply. Everyone makes typos and grammar mistakes, and unless it's excessive it isn't a problem. But it's generally annoying when someone posts every 5 minutes all day, but half of the posts are one word with no substance, and a large portion of the rest either ignore or misunderstand someone else's point, or have such a glaring error (see your mistake about Brady beating the Pats) that they frustrate more the reader more than entertaining him/her. You are capable of better posting/arguing than you have been doing lately. Please take the time to listen, think, and only post when you have something to add to a discussion.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i read threw the responses, but when its a pointless argument like this one, i might not focus enough, and miss read or skim over important words. sorry if i enoyed anyone....im stuck in my room all day, only a TV and a computer, there are not alota things i could do :brow: , right now. if me posting alot offends anyone, just let me know, but dont rag on me all damn day... ill try to listen and post better arguments, even tho no one on this site can say if Kerry Collins won the first game, we WOULD have gone to the playoffs, no one can say that because of the ripple effect that may or maynot have happened.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

:applause:

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

:gag:

dont start again hoffa...

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

please take the time to read through a post before you say something that makes you sound idiotic...

i said its not true, what you quoted, because of the ripple effect that may take place, nobody on this site can say they know what would of happened the rest of the season, if we beat the jets.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I can. We would have started VY at the same time as mandated by Bud, and we would have ended the season with the one extra win we needed to make the playoffs. Simple.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

thats a reasonable explanation for a 3rd grader, but not for a grown man.

even if Vince started at the same time, things still might have been different just from the simple fact that we won game 1... Im not saything they woulduve, im just saying nobody knows for a fact.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

No one knows anything for a fact that hasn't happened. Speculation is what it is, but reasonable prediction isn't that bad...

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

exactly....nobody knows what would of happened if we won that game, but as i said in a previous quote, people can have there own opinion, but to say an opinion is fact, thats what i am arguing.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

lie you have ANY room to talk
    btw ... I deleted that post mere minutes after I posted it, citing "It's not worth it" .... and it's not

but since you took the time to quote a deleted post, I stand by my statement

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar