after 10 minutes, Titans Sell out Entire Season

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DCtitan49, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

your wrong, im to tired to write a full length paragraph explaining it AGAIN, your wrong...

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

coolest thing ive ever seen, im using that for now on^^^

4. Hoffa

[​IMG]

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

thread officially hijacked....

6. Hoffa

[​IMG]

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

heading east on thread direction???

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Bud made the call on young, he told Fisher to start him. I don't think Kerry Collins pulling out the first game would have changed that.

True, you can't say things definitely would have been the same.

You did say you'd like to watch Kerry Collins lose to the Jets, right when you said that the titans were the most exciting team to watch last season. You also must have enjoyed that Chargers game where we got absolutely ripped. You can't say that the Titans had the most exciting season, but then just ignore some of those games that were absolutely painful to watch.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i can say the titans had the most exciting season, because everyone has the right to there own opinion, i cannot say that it is a fact tennessee had the most exciting season.

i love to watch certain players do horrible...kerry collins, lebron james, peyton manning are a few of them, the yankees are a hole team i love to watch loose. when i say i want to see kerry collins loose to the jets, it doesnt neccisarly mean i want the titans to loose to the jets...

watching the chargers game, a game i didnt expect us to do well, i did enjoy the 4th quarter because we got to see vince young throw his first td pass in a Titan Jersey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar