after 10 minutes, Titans Sell out Entire Season

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DCtitan49, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

lol, have you gone to school ??? or you just didnt graduate???

first off, i think i used present tense in that statement, actually im damn sure i used it.....

and when does
    sound like

I enjoyed watching the titans loose to the jets.

your just riding me for some reason, you have something up your arse right now and your outlet is me?

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

You're chasing your tail around like a wet-eared puppy.
    It's common knowledge Bud wanted VY ready by the first Houston game, KFC could do nothing to stop VY from entering when he did.
    Where were you?

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

your like, high or something.....

dont kid yourself man, you cant seriously post

NO MATTER WHAT, IF THE TITANS WIN GAME 1 VS THE JETS, THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

get me some proof then i will beleive you, because you nor i know what would of happened, as a ripple effect coming after that game.

4. Hoffa

You also said this,

So how the hell are we suppose to know what-in-the-woolfolk you're ever talking about there, Napoleon?

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

:yes:

good point, but still stop trying to argue my point, you know its right, you just keep spitting out false or opinionated statements..

6. Hoffa

No like, you are or something man. :rolleyes:

One more win, and we we're in the playoffs. So easy, even a 16 year old could understand it....most anyway...:grrhee:

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

ok, are you retarded??? its ok if you are...

if we win game 1, you cant say you know everything would have been the same, it might of, but you cant know that for a fact.

its like saying, in the begining of a basketball game (if you can comprehend basketball) a team wins the tip-off. (with me so far?)

that same team, wins the game, but it comes down to 1 (can you count that high???) possession. Its not true, that IF the opposing team got the tip-off, they WOULD have won the game. because getting that tipoff could change the hole outcome of the game.... you know it your just afraid of the humiliation of being owned by a 16 year old.

8. Hoffa

Don't pull the "you must be retarded"' shtick, it only makes you look lame.

I know for a fact that Bud was going to have VY in and ready to play by the first Houston game. Everyone, but you, knows that too.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

so if Kerry Collins won his first 3 games, and was throwing 300+ yards a game, you can say Vince still would have been the starter that first houston game??

10. Hoffa

It doesn't matter if hell froze over or not,
    Bud would've had VY ready for Houston...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar