Affluenza teen still missing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

I bet they left some kind of digital trail that got them busted. Swiping cards or something like that. Agencies are usually overworked as is so it prolly took them that long to catch up with the kid and his mom.

At this point, there is no reason why this kid shouldnt be headed to prison for the 10 yrs. He's had his fair share of insanely lucky breaks in life.. Its time for this kid to do a little time before he decides on a career in politics and we end up with another rich sociopath in Washington

• Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

HAS NOT BEEN WORKING FOR ME.......

5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Jesus- I just posted a link to the exact same thing this thread is about as if it was a new thing! Not only that, but I got into an argument about the anti Cam thread involving race.... It just so happens that I got my hands on some Corn Liquor, and I may have had too much shine this eve! Took at least 5 minutes to type this, so happy New Year Titan Fans! We suck pretty real bas. Deleted previous dumb post. Sweet...... I have no idea what I may have typed over the last 2 r 3 hours, but w shall be amuse in the morn!

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

It's the 29th.....

• LOL LOL x 3
  7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Thanks for the heads u[. Bed tgime

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Welp at the very least it has to suck being one of the top ten most hated people in America - without political support from any side..

9. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Precious snowflakes....f'ing tired of them. THROW him away.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar