AFC still wide open

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd laugh if the Texans didn't make it.

2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

A win against struggling Atlanta for us followed the next week by a Leinart lead Texans losing on the road at Jax will be enough to put this team very close to being near the top of this division.If Houston chokes down the stretch which history suggests they will do then all the Titans have to do is win and let Leinart and the Texans implode.Ain't over till the fat lady sings....

3. Oilers81

Oilers81 Camp Fodder

I don't think I would consider missing the playoffs after losing your best defensive player, your starting QB, and the rest of the players than have been/are hurt... choking!

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Excuses won't change the outcome.:D

5. Oilers81

Oilers81 Camp Fodder

Hmmm, who's making excuses? Not sure if it was a communication problem on my part or a reading comprehension problem on yours, let me try to rephrase it a little.

I don't think I would call them not making the playoffs a "choke" job based on all the fact they have lost all of their #1 players for a period of time this year and in Schaub's case the rest of the regular season. Not that it matters you were beat up, not making the playoffs is not making the playoffs, I just wouldn't call it a "choke job".

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The sad fact is that if you do miss out the stats wont tell the story.

Who would you rather have right now Carr or Brainfart? I'll be shocked if Leinart can hold it together.

The Texans should have held on to Rosencopter.

7. Oilers81

Oilers81 Camp Fodder

Yeah, stats can be very misleading, true statement.

I think Rosenfels has had some medical problems, a blood disease or something like that.

I too will be surprised if Leinart throws more TD's than picks, but it is the NFL and stranger things have happened.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Where are you at and how old are you? How did you come to be a Texans fan?

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Oilers81

Oilers81 Camp Fodder

Houston, 30, I was an Oilers fan so naturally became a Texans fan when we got the franchise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar