AFC South Rankings: WR

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jun 9, 2008.

?
  1. Colts: Harrison, Wayne, Gonzalez, etc.

90.6%
  2. Jaguars: Porter, R. Williams, Northcutt, etc.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Texans: A. Johnson, A. Davis, Walter, etc.

1.9%
  4. Titans: Gage, R. Williams, J. McCareins, etc.

7.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

i know i messed it up bad

i shall try harder next time

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

how about you explain just how the Harrison story is jacked up? There has not been much further press on it. Nobody is going to sit and read an old, merged 90 page thread off of coltfreaks. I'm familiar with that thread anyways as I visit that site with frequency but I'm just a little unclear on why Marvin is not a suspect. He had the confrontation, ballistics indicate that the gun that fired the shot belonged to him. The weapon turned up in a strange place. It makes me wonder why he isn't being investigated. Google news search isn't much of a help. I've gone looking just now and most of what I turned up had less to do with the shooting incident and more to do with the lingering injury and whether he will be put on the pup list. Also of note is his age. So, what is the "jacked up" story and what is the truth? Can you encapsulate that for us? Epitomize.

3. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

first of all the police press conference cleared up a few things

1) the shooting was not at his bar/ restraunt

2) the gun was not found in a bucket at his car wash. harrison brought it in himself

3) the police said he was cooperating and wasnt a suspect.

4) there is not one witness that said marvin shot anyone.

5) also, if i remember right, the police said marvin arrived after the shooting when they were there

does that help some

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I do hope you have a source other than post #893 of this thread.

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3447145

How did I misread this? The only reason he has not been charged is because there is not enough evidence against him because the Philly PD is chasing other cases, and the victims aren't helping (maybe because he payed them off). Omaha, how about you shut up until you have a real point to make, and not some crap about how the Colts can do no wrong.

6. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

The colts can do no wrong in the eyes of everyone. Nobody knows the scary truth about this team! Marvin is a violent man. It would make me feel much safer if he was put behind bars. The guy is a cold blooded killer! Manning is the true mastermind. Even in his college days here in Knoxville the guy was known for selling smack to 1st graders, kicking small dogs, selling nuclear secrets to north korea, bad dancing and losing important football games. Oh yea and Dallas Clark is the head dragon of the KKK branch in Indiana and maybe a Nazi as well........

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar