AFC South Rankings: TE

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jun 6, 2008.

?
  1. Colts: D. Clark, J. Tamme

18.9%
  2. Jaguars: M. Lewis, G. Wrightster

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Texans: O. Daniels, M. Bruener

1.4%
  4. Titans: A. Crumpler, B. Scaife

79.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Public poll

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

wow... Crumpler... hmmm... the Falcons had two different Crumps... first there was the pro bowler then there was some gimpy shadow of that former self...

I think the Colts have an edge here just for the sake of their qb. Clark comes up with some big catches.

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Yea, this is close... I'm giving the edge to the Titans here on the basis that I think the injured version of Crumpler had no incentive as a Falcon to really put himself on the line. Another year removed from the injury and better surroundings should make the difference. I give Scaife the edge over Tamme, and Crumpler maybe even with Clark.

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

If Crumpler is even close to his Pro Bowl form, he's better than anyone else in the AFC South. Put Dallas Clark on the Titans and he'd be a nice TE but not what he is on the Colts because of their system, Manning, and the weapons surrounding him.

The good news is that Crumpler looks motivated to play here, knows his rapport with Vince is key, and knows that Vince will use him often! I think Crumpler will have a good year!

Gut

5. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I'd give Clark the nod over Crump but its close. Bo has a leg up on Tamme.

6. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

Really tough, but as a combo, I think Crumpler + Scaife is better than Clark + Tamme. Even though I believe Clark is top 3 TEs in the AFC.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

TE is tough to call simply because everyone uses them differently. Crump could be #10's main man or he could go unnoticed as a blocker... Gotta say Clark until things play out...

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'd say Crumpler & Scaife over Clark & Tamme only because we will be utilizing them more often whereas Geyton will be more interested in rocketing off the ball to his weapon Reggie Wayne, and weapon wanna-be Anthony Gonzalez.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Ahhhh. I wanted to say Titans but we need to see what Crumpler's got. I really liked the pickup and hope he produces but as we stand now you can't put him in front of Clark. As a whole even if Crumpler comes out looking like half the TE he was we will have a better set with Scaife than Indy with Tamme.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Audioman

Audioman Camp Fodder

Gotta take Crumpler and Scaife. I think AG will be fine and Bo is a good 2nd TE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar