AFC South Rankings: QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, May 30, 2008.

?
  1. Colts: P. Manning

82.8%
  2. Jaguars: D. Garrard

1.7%
  3. Texans: M. Schaub

5.2%
  4. Titans: V. Young

10.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

care to elaborate on why he should have?

manning beat him twice and had hands down the best stats plus the colts had the better record

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

:blah2:

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

You're a little late to the dance flamer, that topic was discussed ad nauseum years ago. Go back and check the archives and bump a thread if you want to start that debate again.

4. The Playmaker

Care to elaborate why you've only won 1 SB and yet the Dolts are perfect?

5. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

sure i can do that. i personally feel its the lack of the colts running the ball that has cost us more chances at super bowls. even when we have had success it seems manning has wanted to go thru the air. i feel that it really cost us games.

also the fact that we have had horrible defenses for years. and to me that pretty much sums it up

and i wouldnt talk too much smack about the "only won 1 sb" when the titans havent had any

6. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

i figured you wouldnt have an answer

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I figured you wouldn't have a clue...:moon2:

8. The Playmaker

you don't

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and typically a Colts fan goes straight for the stats.

MVP is more than that and McNair went through more crap and still posted a 100+ QB rating, whilst not training, whilst playing through so much pain he couldn't sit in a chair.

But hey, that's just not as good as "trying to be a good team mate"

10. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

you cant blame manning because mcnair always got hurt. mcnair was fragile as any qb around. he got hurt lacing his cleats.

the titans actually had a d that year. the colts didnt have anything that resembled a d. that year was all manning and the offense.

ohh wow mcnair played in pain and couldnt practice. big deal. stop getting hurt every play

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar