AFC South Rankings: QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, May 30, 2008.

?
  1. Colts: P. Manning

82.8%
  2. Jaguars: D. Garrard

1.7%
  3. Texans: M. Schaub

5.2%
  4. Titans: V. Young

10.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Last year at this time the Jags probaly would've won. Now I might vote for the Titans.

2. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I voted Manning but voting for Schaub isn't any more of a homer pick than picking VY.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

`I voted for schaub. Why not this is a meaningless exercise anyway. Everyone knows who is far and away the best player at that position so lets move on to another.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Fyi rhodes is now a colt again. Cost them a mere $650K to have him.

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

:ha: What a shock! Rolltide being a contrarian.

Voting the opposite of popular opinion just for the sake of being contrary is every bit as lame as voting the same as the group just to feel you belong. Perhaps it's even more lame because generally it's done under the ruse of being clever (when in reality it's about as clever as a three year old who first discovers the joy of being argumentative).

6. Overalls

Overalls Starter

You're the only one so far to go with the blind homer pick and vote for Vince. Being a blind homer seems pretty lame too.

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Totally valid. But I was upfront with my reasoning for the pick and certainly wasn't trying to elicit any specific reaction. I get the sense that Rolltide specifically designs many of his posts based on their effect (rather than any real belief in their content). It's like we're all an experiment in behaviour and he's offering up negative stimulus to see what type of reaction it elicits. It's condescending to his fellow members and it's honestly just tiresome.

That might seem like splitting hairs, but to me the difference is pretty vast (but I may be a little biased :)) )

8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

my vote for schaub was purely based on sarcasm

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

oh snap 'buoy! :ha:

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Moronic based on both fact and theory. I said very plainly that this was a no contest vote. Manning a sure future HOF QB is without a doubt the best. And guess what he has got 90% of the vote. So how in the flying you bleep am i a contrarian? I agree with the 90% who voted for manning!

My vote for scab was merely a joke. Hell our owner even voted for him for purposes of sarcasm. Duh!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar