AFC South Rankings: QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, May 30, 2008.

?
  1. Colts: P. Manning

82.8%
  2. Jaguars: D. Garrard

1.7%
  3. Texans: M. Schaub

5.2%
  4. Titans: V. Young

10.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

he reached the playoffs with rob biraonas and an excellent defense. He made the probowl with his legs and his hype of being the ROY. I still haven't seen him as a quarterback yet...9 tds and 17 ints...thats not a qb.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Because he hasn't had the weapons. When the Titans drafted VY they were 4-12 the season before. His rookie season they went 8-8 and last season they reached the playoffs. With no offensive help. Sure Bironas helped him but that's just insurance from what the offense couldn't do. Not to mention Young was hurt half the season.

3. mdfan

mdfan Starter

BudAdams the poster

on public polls you can click on any of the underlined numbers to see who people voted for.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Votes for Manning and Schaub. By re-confirming my calculations, that puts Young in a tie for last place!

5. Them T-boyz

Them T-boyz Camp Fodder

who tha heck voted for schuab and why??

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It was a pick by a Texan fan. Shouldn't even be counted.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

No it wasn't...it was the owner of the Titans...

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Click the number to see who voted what.

I wish I could make this where you can rank them in an order.

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Rather than have Vince finish last I'll risk having myself being called a homer (cuz **** that ****... there's no one way that's happening on this board).

I think a Vince vs Gerrard pole might be interesting (who cares if I spell the Faguars QB's name correctly).

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Like Titanbuoy, I think it's PM but I cannot vote for him.
    Schaub should not be ahead of Garrard, so I'm throwing him a vote to even them out...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar