Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

AFC South Rankings: Coaching

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mdfan, Jul 1, 2008.

?

AFC South Coaching

Colts: Dungy 30 vote(s) 65.2%
Jags: Del Rio 1 vote(s) 2.2%
Titans: Fisher 13 vote(s) 28.3%
Texans: Kubiak 2 vote(s) 4.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Hardcore Texan Guest

I picked Kubiak, not just because I am a homer but because I firmly believe when it's said and done everyone will know the caliber of coach he is, and most outside of Houston have not had a glimpse of what us diehards know about the guy.

Dungy - is the logical choice, a SB, 5 straight years with 12+ wins....remarkable really. He's a great coach and a good man.

Fisher - I like him a lot, he's a great coach....can't say I feel that way about a lot of his players.....:grrhee:

Del Rio - don't like him at all, I think he's an asshat, he's the only one I don't respect out of the group. But he does get his team ready to play on Sundays, so I have to admit he's a pretty decent coach. He made the call on canning Sandwich er, I mean Leftwich last year.....that was gutsy, even for an asshat.
  2. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363

Right. Your not a homer?:suspect:
  3. Texan_Bill Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    After Casserly and Capers, we had to work off a lot of dead money (i.e. Tony Boselli, Gary Walker, and Ocho Stinko - etc.). Since Kubiak and Smith (GM) have taken over the cap situation looks a lot better, but there's still work to be done.
  4. Texan_Bill Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I had to vote Kubiak, because a) I am a homer and b) he is a homeboy!!!

But having watched Fisher do what he's done (even here in Houston), for as long as he's done it and doing it while working for Bud the DUD - the nod should certainly go to him.
  5. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    I hear you.

Just never looked at him the same way after that tragedy happened with his son.
  6. Hardcore Texan Guest

I started of saying that I was a homer......and then explained my view. What's suspect about it? I am about as confused as VY taking the Wonderlic. :brow:
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,804
    or the Cows D when VY avoids a blitz
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.