Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

AFC South has the worst pre-season record.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Arcane, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcane One Day...

McNair
    Moolah:
    $29
    The AFC south ended up with the worst Pre-season record in the league.

The Colts went 0-4, wow.
    The Texans 1-3.
    The Jags 2-2.
    And the Titans 2-2.

This record doesn't mean a whole lot in some people's minds, but it really does show a teams overall ability, does it not?

All of that said, I am not impressed with the Titans offense in the pre-season. So far, CJ has been STUFFED, our receivers drop balls that are right in their hands and our QB fumbles the ball 1 out of 5 plays.

Is there anything to make anyone think we are going to be an offensive threat this year? I have not seen it.

I guess we are back to defensive Fisher ball again.

Why can't our receivers catch a damn ball dependably? Seriously, why?

I predict another 8-8 season. No Playoffs, No AFC Championship, No Super Bowl, AGAIN..../heavy sigh
  2. Smash Vikings don't wear purple...

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $1,307
    Colts has lost at least 3 preseason games since 2005 (nfl.com wont go further back)

Preseason means nothing. - Lions went 4-0 the year they went 0-16.
    1 people high five this.
  3. Arcane One Day...

McNair
    Moolah:
    $29
    Like I said, "This record doesn't mean a whole lot in some people's minds, but it really does show a teams overall ability, does it not?"

I dont care about the record, but I DO CARE about what I have seen, and it isn't good. On Offense any way.

Especialy when Fish and others are saying the Titans should bring more points this year.
  4. Mizzo World champion of America

Moolah:
    $0
    It does not. We have the regular season to evaluate a team's overall ability.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,787
    It's called the preseason for a reason.
    1 people high five this.
  5. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,465
    Nice rhyme!:wink2:
  6. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,194
    There's a reason for the (pre) Season
    [IMG]
    1 people high five this.
  7. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $84
    I can't believe people are doubting this offense. With the amount of miss direction, play actions, and screens we'll do of course the coaches don't want to show our entire offense. You'll probably even see a different formation or set against the Colts. The way the Titans play ball, you don't want to show everything you've got until you need it.
  8. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,682
    it just means their backups were better than ours on a certain day. no big deal.. moving on.
  9. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,736
    Not really. The Colts haven't had a winning preseason record for several years. The Lions were 4-0 in the preseason the same year they were 0-16 in the regular season. We could easily be 4-0 in the preseason. Just keep our starters in the game longer. Gameplan for the teams we are playing. It's that simple. If it meant anything, that's what we would do. It's about evaluation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.