AFC South Article: Still Chasing Indy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

nfl.com article by pat kirwan who gives each team in the division a brief rundown on who should be signed, re-signed or even released

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...till-aiming-to-add-proper-pieces-to-top-colts

i agree with this, i mean of course we all do with CJ of course sign the damn man! Make him the highest paid runningback in the league, giving him band-aide minimum deals is an insult to him and all of us! STOP BEING SO DAMN CHEAP ... i mean im sure they will indeed pay him BIG when its possible but getting nervous about it... if they dont do it soon he may jump ship and make others do so as well as it proves how cheap of an organization we are! And why wasn't Tulloch re-signed or EVEN FRANCHISE TAGGED as indicated in this article?? Hes the only LB on the roster worth a starting spot! :grrr:

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Steve Breaston and Santana Moss can't hold Britt's jock.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

No but atleast they would be there for a full 16 games......excluding injury.

No matter, we do need some Britt insurance. We may actually already have it with Williams and maybe even Marc?

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Tulluch should be removed from the field in nickle and dime packages. He is barley an NFL starter. No way a guy with such a limited skillset should be franchised.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

who else would u rather have, right now, on the current roster suit up at starting MLB in his place?? He leads the team in tackles yet we should bench him in passing situations? Ok well who else would you put in? A rookie? perhaps Colin Alred? please ..

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

he was constantly abused in coverage, if you want too call it that.

Its not his fault he is a run stuffing MLB and there is nothing wrong with that.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Tulloch is clearly a two-down linebacker. There isn't anything wrong with that, but he won't be worth what he gets on the market, I can promise you that.

8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

yeah i hear you guys ... hopefully we get a stud linebacker in the 2nd round of next years draft considering were going to most likely have a top-8 pick next year (thus a WR or CB) will probably be the pick in the 1st

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I personally don't think Tulloch will re-sign. The Titans know his limitations, sure he can tackle.. but he's small, can't cover, and is average speed. He'll get overpaid and the Titans will not match the offer. I'd love Tulloch back, but I just don't see it happening.

Guess it's time for the youth movement... Rennie (3rd in '10), Ayers (2nd in '11), McRath (4th in '09), and McCarthy (4th in '11). We've been drafting LBs early, someone just needs to develop.

10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I might be in the minority here but I don't want Tulloch back either. If we're going to drop the kind of money he's going to want, on a LB, there are better ones on the market we can sign (there's a guy from SD I like but his name escapes me at the moment).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar