AFC Playoff - chances vs. Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jan 9, 2006.

?

Who has best shot at downing Colts?

Poll closed Jan 14, 2006.
  1. Steelers

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  2. Broncos

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  3. Patriots

12 vote(s)
    52.2%
  4. NFC Champions

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  5. Dungy overcomes grief and performs heimlich

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Who has a better shot at downing the Colts?
    Pittsburg? They have a game with them at least...

Or does New England have a better shot if they get past Denver?
    Or does Denver have a better shot if they get past New England?

Or does the NFC Champion? :ha:

[​IMG]

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I voted Pats, but any of them could if they HIT Peyton!

3. coltman18

coltman18 Guest

Too bad you're missing a selection: No one, Colts win! First time Indianapolis wins a Super Bowl in 40 years!

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

coltman18, how many drinks have you had this evening? I've always taken you to be a pretty quick witted fella...what in the world do you think...

"Dungy overcomes grief and performs heimlech"

is supposed to denote? If you voted, I'm sure that was your selection.

btw- When did Indianapolis ever win a Super Bowl?

I know Baltimore did it with two different teams...but Indianapolis?

I'll give you a pass on that one. I expect you to be a little sharper next time though buddy. I really hope for Muggy, wino, and your sake that Peyton has his act together better than that. You got to be able to read the opposition. You know what I'm saying? Be cool Coltman and thanks for posting.

5. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Hopefully, Peyton doesn't go back to his usual choking ways like he's done every other time.

6. Hopefully he does...

7. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

As a vol fan I have to ask this question, Would everyone hate Payton if he had been drafted to the Titans?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. No, I'd deal with him, same as I have no problem with Haynesworth. But he's the enemy now, just like he always was to me...

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

That is a very good question. I am a Vol fan. As a Vol fan, Tee Martin gave me something Peyton never did...a win against Florida. When Manning went to the Colts I was apathetic actually. The Tennessee Oilers were what I was into. My pro team had supplanted my college team. Now, in 1999, fresh off the heels of the music city miracle, the Titans won AFC Divisional Playoff: 19 - 16 at Indianapolis Colts... that pretty much established my "hater" attitude. Realignment in 2002 solidified it. Now, I just look for reasons to dislike Manning.

To answer the question though... if he were selected by the Tennessee Oilers in the first in the 1998 draft, unless he was a Ryan Leif type or an exaggerated bust like Couch... if he was in a Titans uni I would tolerate and cheer for my dorky, arrogant QB... hope he set records and keep hoping we made it to or back to a Super Bowl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar