AFC Divisional Playoff (Ravens @ Titans) Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JHaas07

JHaas07 Draft Vince!!!

I think we have to QB sneak and go for a touchdown. We needed a foot and a half. Being conservative has and always will screw us.

2. LetsRock

LetsRock Camp Fodder

Drag the Rats into OT. They have not had a day off since WEEK 2. They are sucking air. They will not last into OT.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

No the way our defense is playing we had to tie the game. Make them beat us.

4. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

3 and out. Drive for the winning FG.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

i like our odds

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

If enough things haven't gone our way, another damn thing. I rewatched that play, and I'm positive that spot was short and Gage had made it :cuss:

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

About time they had a turnover!

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

that is if we don't turn the ball over

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Honestly, this is the game we expected it to be. So it is what it is. Now we have to take it.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I thought the spot was good myself. No worries. We got a tie game now against an anemic offense. I like our position.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar