Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

AFC CHAMP GAME!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Jan 19, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
    I like what you're saying and that's the reason exactly why I'm mad at your posts. If Manning had come here we would have been where the Broncos are no doubt in my mind. Our defense is better than their, CJ would be 100 times more of a threat, and we wouldn't need coaches (lol). But I just don't understand how you can still want him to win and I compare it to a Cleveland fan and LeBron James.

No fan in Cleveland ever wanted James to win a championship in Miami just like no Titans fan wants Peyton Manning to win a super bowl in Denver.
  2. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $595
    Does it? I don't know the odds for the games, but he's .500 in the postseason.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,503
    Bump.
    cdubbs2121, jplusip, Scarecrow and 1 other person high five this.
  4. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,516
    I don't get the hate for Manning for not coming here two years ago. Do you remember what this team was then?? Why in the hell would he have even considered it?? Despite his godawful performance today he was at least on a team that could get there. No way the post-Fisher Titans did that.
  5. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $6,576
    FAM

will from now on stand for f*** a manning
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.