Advice thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Scarecrow, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

to be fair.....he put up about half of my total points....

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

No words can describe how awful this week was for my FF teams.

7 leagues... 1-6 this week. ONE AND ****ING SIX. And the one win came against JC hahahahaha.

Women do better than this. **** my luck.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

hahaha... i so baited you on this decision... whichever you picked... i went against it... and this is what i got.. 10 decent points from Cobb... but to be honest, it really didnt matter... i still won anyways... still rooting for decker though, i need 10 points from him on my other fantasy team to pull out a must win...

4. RavensShallBurn

You act like I suck at FF or something... I just have the worst luck of anyone. I was 4-0 until Brees and Colston decided to put up 60 points. Then I was 4-1 this week - only lost by 1.8 points even though Bowe, Charles, and Vernon Davis combined for 10 points! 10 ****ing points between Bowe, Charles, and Davis! Brady Quinn's fault I lost.

Decker will probably score more than 10.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Woodhead got me 6 points, YEAHSON

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

i kid.. but i had my share of bad luck... im 1-4 on one league and i'm one of the highest scoring teams... crap like being the second highest in the league only to lose by the highest scoring team, or colston putting up crazy numbers last week and watching my team fall to that.... bunch of crap... this is a must win... Decker needs 10 to win it... and it's a ppc league... heck, should've benched decker for Kendall... would've gotten me the win...

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I might lose to 10 Guy/XO this week, and he had two or 3 people on byes.......in my other league I lost to a 1-4 guy while I was 4-1 and in the autodraft league I put up 70 points, and Nelson accounted for 30........

8. RavensShallBurn

Byes are what have been killing me so far... Next week my team will be back to full strength, and I will have completed a good trade (which would've won me my game this week if it could've gone through before Thursday night).

I'm going to go for another top 5 RB to pair with Charles. I have Megatron, Marshall, Bowe, Wallace as my WRs. Charles and Green-Ellis will be my two main guys. I'll trade away Bowe and Green-Ellis for sure... and Wallace if I have to.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm in 4 leagues, the only one I'm having a bad season in is the live Go Titans league, freaking RB's dude.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

NEVER EVER EVER EVER listen to RSB when it comes to FF.

He may know football, but he gives the worst advice in the whole world. I'm still kicking myself for listening to him 3 weeks ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar