Advice thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Scarecrow, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

True. I do have a feeling this really could be the week he's a big part of the game plan though. I'd be much more comfortable rolling with Cook if I weren't already starting Britt. But the chances that at least one, if not both of them, turns in a dud performance is extremely high.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Gotta go with Cook Sawdustman. After Cook basically made Palmer look like a total douche on 104.5, I think they specifically target him early and try to get big boy rolling. And Rudolph was a decent pickup for me, have him backing up Gronk..and sadly enough, I think Rudolph has more fantasy points so far than Gronk lol :(

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hey can one of you cool cats trade me a RB in the Go Titans Live league? I have some real scrub RB's.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

CJ and Deangello Williams on your team?

5. JCBRAVE

Williams is.

6. JCBRAVE

Actually no, Williams isn't on that team but I do have that bum in another league.

My RB's are a joke, I have
    Pierre Thomas (who is good but there's too many weapons in NO)
    Andre Brown
    Kendall Hunter
    Toby Gerhart

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Simple stuff this week...

Nate or Hartline?

Wright, Britt, or Mike Williams?

Nate, Garcon, or DeSean?

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

What would you want for Cam?

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That's what I'm thinking. But a little voice in the back of my head keeps saying "But he still plays for the Titans. And those guys really suck."

Ugh. This is probably the toughest decision I've had in any of my leagues so far this year. Thursday games suck for fantasy purposes.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Wow. That might be the worst RB group I've ever seen. If I were in that league I'd make a trade with you out of pure pity.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar