Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Advice thread

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by Scarecrow, Sep 4, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moolah:
    $6,456
    Btw heres my whole team.

Wr Wayne
    Wr Jordy
    Qb Romo
    Qb Brady
    Rb Mathews
    Rb Murry
    Te Grahm
    Te Owens
    Giants
    Steelers
  2. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    i dont blame any of yall for the cutler's move... i blame cutler (and GB's defense... and clay mathews... and myself for making the last call) ><
  3. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,860

About Jordy or Nicks/Wayne?

You better hope Wayne grabs a TD or two. Jordy got me 8 points... 80 yards, would of loved a td though :( I still can't believe the Packer D went insane last night. They looked hardcore... but maybe Chicago is just that bad?
  4. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,389
    Only 10 roster spots in your league?
  5. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,860
    QB-Stafford, Schaub

RB- Mcgahee, Gore, Payton Hillis, Ryan Williams. I put in a claim for Kevin Smith and intend to drop Williams.

TE- GRONKMONSTER, Dustin Keller

WR- Stevie Johnson, Percy Harvin, Jordy Nelson

Def- Bears, Titans

Kicker, Chicago and Miami.

Gonna ride with Stafford. I'm still unsure who is the best flex player I have. Wish Hillis could get some goal line action. Anyone see any quick/easy improvements I could make?
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,389
    Here's one:

Michael Vick or The Rapist- Vick's 4 INT game wasn't enough to scare me away from him. Been planning on sticking with him. But now it's looking like Maclin won't play and there's a chance Jackson won't either. If both are out, I'm no doubt starting The Rapist. But if one, or miraculously both, of the Philly receivers end up playing it becomes a tougher decision. Although I think I'm still leaning toward The Rapist.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,088
    Is that in the GoTitans league? cause IDK WTF I was doing dropping Kevin Smith
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,227
    Dude it's one week. Reggie may get more than 8 points, but you're not playing the odds.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,088
    Play the rapist.
  10. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,227
    I would give up on Vick - especially against the Ravens. I recommended everyone trade him before the season started. Once I saw he played the Browns, I thought it would be okay to start him, let him have a huge week and then trade him. I feel bad for anyone who's stuck with him.
    Scarecrow high fives this.