Advice thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Scarecrow, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Talk about bad luck. I have 3 QBs on my roster: Roeth (injured), Vick (injured), and Ponder (bye). The good news is that this is the league where I've already clinched a playoff spot. But I'm still fighting for that 1st round bye.

This is a 12-team competitive league so my only options in FA are Gabbert, Sanchez, Campbell, Leftwich. None of those options are necessarily appealing. Yet I'd hate to leave the most important roster spot empty this week. And there's no one I consider necessarily expendable on my team to drop. I can't drop Ponder as he's the only healthy option I have at QB. So it'd have to be Roeth, Vick, or Andre Brown.

What would you guys do?

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Wow... I wonder what the odds of having that happen are. 2 starter qb hurt, and only 3rd on bye.

That's rough man. I'll say either Wilson or Campbell. If I had Vick, I would of given up on him 3 weeks ago. Time to move on, bro. Call him to your office.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I actually had to edit that post and remove Wilson. He's on a bye too LOL.

Yeah, Vick hasn't started for me in weeks. I was just keeping him around in case he started blowing up.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I would say it is safe to dump Vick, if you are worried, try trading him to a team with no shot in the playoffs for some scrub.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titans Eternal

You trying to tell him you want Vick?

[​IMG]

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Lets see how you hold up next year in a head to head league noob.

7. Titans Eternal

If I win the super bowl, I'm retiring. Hate to break the news.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

the trent dilfer of FF right here folks

9. Titans Eternal

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah you're probably right. I just wish we knew more about Roethlisberger's injury. Of the two, it's sounding like his season is most in jeopardy. But I'm not comfortable cutting him yet.

I think I might just bite the bullet and drop Andre Brown and see how the QB situation shakes out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar